About Me

My photo
Adalbert is a forum for me, to post ephemera, photography, poetry, occasional travel notes, and various spontaneous motions. Cover photo: Parsonage where my great-grandfather spent his early years. Taken near Liegnitz, Silesia, ca. 1870. The "xothique" portion of the web address is a nod to Clark Ashton Smith's fictional continent of Zothique.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Entscheidungsproblem

 
 
 Good day my beloved friend, may the peace of gracious God be with you,please I have a problem which I needed a help from you,I have decided to write you for help, My Name is Mr.Ubu. I am writing from Burkina Faso-West Africa. I am a staff of one of the biggest Bank here. I want to wire $10, 300,000.00 (Ten Million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars) that has been abandoned for 12 years in our Branch to your account abroad. The account owner is dead with his next of kin since year 2000. Get back to me for more details if you are interested to receive the inheritance fund.

Best Regards in your family, Entscheidungsproblem

No comments:

Post a Comment