About Me

My photo
Adalbert is a forum for me, to post ephemera, photography, poetry, occasional travel notes, and various spontaneous motions. Cover photo: Parsonage where my great-grandfather spent his early years. Taken near Liegnitz, Silesia, ca. 1870. The "xothique" portion of the web address is a nod to Clark Ashton Smith's fictional continent of Zothique.

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Season's Greetings



A pop-up Christmas card, which a former Japanese correspondent sent me years back. Note the Shinkansen traveling before Mount Fuji on the card's front. 

4 comments:

  1. Have a good Christmas, Jonathan and all the best for the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Ray. Merry Christmas and happy 2016.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad Santa still uses his reindeers instead of the Shinkansen. Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been a long time since I rode on the bullet train myself, Rob. Happy Yule!

    ReplyDelete