About Me

My photo
Adalbert is a forum for me, to post ephemera, photography, poetry, occasional travel notes, and various spontaneous motions. Cover photo: Parsonage where my great-grandfather spent his early years. Taken near Liegnitz, Silesia, ca. 1870. The "xothique" portion of the web address is a nod to Clark Ashton Smith's fictional continent of Zothique.

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

From Hubbard to Hamm

 



Here are a couple variant digital collages I made of late; playing on an imagined, virtual meeting between two of my ancestors about whom I've previously posted, Norma Bassett Hall and Adalbert Falk (in reality, their lives only overlapped by a bit over 11 years; and such a meeting would have been improbable, of course). 

Axel Weiß took the photos of the Adalbert Falk memorial (which I subsequently visited); the background of the first collage, is a photo I took of the moon, in the early 2000s. 

No comments:

Post a Comment