About Me

My photo
Adalbert is a forum for me, to post ephemera, photography, poetry, occasional travel notes, and various spontaneous motions. Cover photo: Parsonage where my great-grandfather spent his early years. Taken near Liegnitz, Silesia, ca. 1870. The "xothique" portion of the web address is a nod to Clark Ashton Smith's fictional continent of Zothique.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

the chunk the 8- track tape makes when it jumps


A Moment of Sudden Disorientation, by CAD, which is:

Pages Two and Three of Vagabund

2 comments:

  1. This brings back memories of Cad's apt, which I might have visited back in 1989, though I am now unsure... maybe I have just seen it represented in his comics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw only one of CAD's apartments, I believe, in 1985 -- actually, it was the basement of a house with a family living above. Stayed there one or two nights.

    ReplyDelete