About Me

My photo
Adalbert is a forum for me, to post ephemera, photography, poetry, occasional travel notes, and various spontaneous motions. Cover photo: Parsonage where my great-grandfather spent his early years. Taken near Liegnitz, Silesia, ca. 1870. The "xothique" portion of the web address is a nod to Clark Ashton Smith's fictional continent of Zothique.

Friday, December 13, 2013

Anne Frank House

 
Today I toured the Anne Frank Museum -- photo represents the view out of the lower part of the building with the hidden rooms.

2 comments:

  1. You've been busy! I want to visit the Anne Frank house but the long queue worries me (same for the Rembrandt house).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rob, seeing the tiny, dark rooms at the Anne Frank house shows you just how desperate the times were. It gets a little crowded in there. I'd like to see the Rembrandt house, don't know if I will this time.

    ReplyDelete